PENGARUH KETERLIBATAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA KELAS IV DAN V MI ALAM ISLAMIC CENTER PONOROGO

Andik Muhammad Rofi’i, Happy Susanto, Ayok Aryanto
DOI: 10.24269/tarbawi.v1i2.587

Abstract


This study aims to determine the influence of parental involvement on the learning motivation of grade IV and V students at MI Alam Islamic Center Ponorogo. In this study, the total population was 42 students in class IV and V of MI Alam Islamic Center Ponorogo which included 11 children in class IV A, 12 children in class IV B, and 19 in class V. Because the number of class IV and V MI Alam Islamic Center Ponorogo is 42 students, the population sample in this study is all of them. In measuring the research variables, the researcher first tested the instrument, namely the validity test and the reliability test. Meanwhile, in measuring the effect of the two variables using the correlation formula and simple linear regression using SPSS 20 to determine the results of the data that has been done. Based on the data processing that has been done, there is a significant influence between the involvement of parents on student motivation at MI Alam Islamic Center Ponorogo amounting to 32.7% while the remaining 67.3% is influenced by other aspects

Keywords


Participation, Parental Involvement, Learning Motivation.

References


Dempsey, Kathleen V. Hoover Dan Howard M Sandler. (1997). “Why Do Parents Become Involved In Their Children’s Education?,” Review Of Education Research. Spring: Vanderbilt University, Vol. 67.

Hamalik, Oemar. (2009). Perencanaan Pengajaran Berdasarkan Pendekatan Sistem. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Kompri. (2017). Manajemen Pendidikan Komponen-Komponen Elementer Kemajuan Sekolah. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.

Muliawan, Jasa Unggul. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan Dengan Studi Kasus. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.

NK, Roestiyah. Masalah-Masalah Ilmu Keguruan. Jakarta: Bina Aksara, t.th.

Nurbaiti. (2018). “Harmonisasi Sekolah dan Orang Tua Dalam Membangun Peserta Didik Cerdas Dan Unggul” Prosiding Seminar National 21, Universitas PGRI Palembang.

Patnomodewo, Soemiarti. Pendidikan Anak Prasekolah. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta, 2003.

Rahman, Jamaal ‘Abdur. (2005). Mendidik Anak Teladan Rasulullah. terj. Bandung: Irsyad Baitus Salam.

Siagian, Sondang P. (1995). Teori Motivasi dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Uno, Hamzah B. (2008). Teori Motivasi dan Pengukurannya. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Winkel, W. S. (2012). Psikologi Pengajaran. Yogyakarta: Media Abadi.


Full Text: PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.