Aim and Scope
JMP: Jurnal Mahasiswa Pascasarjana encompasses research papers from researcher, academics, and practitioners. In particular, papers which consider the following general topics are invited:
- Teaching and Learning in Islamic Education
- Arabic Language Teaching
- Curriculum Development
- Quranic & Hadist Studies
- Religious Study
- Public Administration
- Islamic Thought and Literature
- Islamic Perspective on Gender
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Every manuscript submitted to JMP: Jurnal Mahasiswa Pascasarjana is independently reviewed by at least two reviewers in the form of "double blind review". The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. In certain cases, the editor may submit an article for review to another, the third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary.
JMP: Jurnal Mahasiswa Pascasarjana is a peer-reviewed international academic journal of studies in Islamic education published at least 16 papers every year or volume by Postgraduate Universitas Muhammadiyah Ponorogo, East Java, Indonesia, every April and October.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JMP Open Access Information and Policy
All articles published by Istawa are made immediately available worldwide under an OPEN ACCESS license. This means:
1. Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in Istawa;
2. Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
3. open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.